1. Put the teams in groups of 4-7 and have them choose a "captain"
2. The captain sits at the front with a pen and a paper and their teammates also have a pen and paper.
3. Put up the questions 1 by 1 and have the captain write down their answer and their team has to guess what the captain's answer is.
4. My 2 rules are that the captain must have eyes forward and hands together (ie: no signalling the answer to their team) and the teams must talk quietly.
5. Check answers at the end, and if matching, the team gets a point. The winner gets a prize at the end!
The game takes around 20 minutes, but you could do more or less questions obviously to suit your time constraints.
Personality Game PPT
And for a little more information on personality types, which could be adapted to higher levels, check out this book: