This summer, I'm doing an internship preparation program for students who will be working in the USA. I was given total freedom to teach whatever I wanted to teach, based on whatever book I wanted to use. I chose not to use a textbook, for reasons I explained in my last post. Instead, I compiled my own book, using the following sites:
1. ESL Writing. I particularly like the listening stuff.
2. Breaking News English. I mostly use the 2-page "mini-lessons."
3. Film English. Fabulous lesson plans based on short videos to be found here.
4. Business English Pod. This is my go-to site for everything job interviews.
5. My own lesson plans that I've used for various classes. Examples: Renewable Energy, South Korea's Education System, and Problems with Studying Abroad.