Saturday, January 24, 2015

University Jobs in South Korea

I've started up a new website dedicated to helping people get a university job teaching English in South Korea.  You can find it at University Job Korea (www.universityjobkorea.com).

I plan to use that site instead of this one in the future for anything related to uni jobs in Korea, so be sure to bookmark it or add it to your feeder if you're looking for a job. Also, don't forget to like the Facebook Page for How to Get a University Job in Korea.

And, in other news, I'm going to Vietnam tomorrow for 3 weeks or so, so that will be why I'm MIA.  Stay tuned for lots more goodness at the end of February/early March including my new book about personal finance/investing for teachers abroad.

Free: 40 Tried and Tested ESL Games and Activities

No comments: