Tuesday, February 24, 2015
The Wealthy English Teacher: now available on Amazon
My second book, The Wealthy English Teacher: Teach, Travel, and Secure Your Financial Futureis now available on Amazon in Ebook format. But, you don't actually need a Kindle to get it. Any Smartphone, tablet or PC will do if you get the Kindle App. The hard-copy book should be out in a couple of days if do books that way.
In the book, I talk about the 10 steps to securing your financial future including:
1. Choosing a job wisely (with advice most specifically tailored to ESL Teachers)
2. Building a small emergency fund
3. Living frugally and paying off debts
4. Advancing your career
5. Building a full emergency fund
6. Saving your first $10,000 to invest
7. Investing in the financial markets and enjoying life
8. Building passive income streams
9. Planning for the future
10. Enjoying financial freedom
There are a couple other books out there related to expat investing, but this is the first one that I know of with financial advice specific to ESL/EFL teachers. Check it out and please leave a comment or email me with any questions or feedback that you might have. I'd be happy to connect with you.
You could also check out the book's website, The Wealthy English Teacher for some samples from the book and other Internet goodness.