Monday, April 6, 2015

ESL Speaking Games and Activities

ESL speaking
ESL Speaking Games and Activities


Inspired by the success of my first two books, How to Get a University Job in South Korea: The English Teaching Job of Your Dreamsand The Wealthy English Teacher: Teach, Travel, and Secure Your Financial Future, I've started work on a third one about ESL Speaking Games and Activities.

It'll contain around 50 of my go-to games and activities that I use in my own classes and I've tried to include lots of good stuff for teachers who teach young kids as well (I got my start way back in the day teaching kindy, so I know how it is!). I also have a few sample lesson plans for intermediate-advanced level adult conversation classes and some general teaching tips to keep in mind when you're teaching ESL Speaking.

If you want to get 40 ESL games and activities for all skills, delivered straight to your inbox, as well as be the first to know when I finish my latest book, sign up here:

Email Address


   



No comments: