Saturday, June 18, 2011

Some Summer Fun

It's that time of year again, when classes have ended and grades are officially in the computer system.  Time to relax, and rejuvenate.  I'll be heading down to Jeju Island in a few days for a summer of scuba diving.  If you're on the island, stop by and say hello.  I'll be hanging around Big Blue 33 Diving Shop in Seogwipo-City.  Or, come for a dive.  I can take you out, even if you're never been before (the advantages of being a scuba instructor).  It's a beautiful place, with lots of interesting marine life.  Kind of a weird mix of tropical and cold water. 

If you need some reading, or viewing this summer, here are my takes on that.  10 Books Worth Reading 10 Movies Worth Watching.

Prepare yourselves for infrequent posts.  I'll be busy with other stuff.  But, I'll be back in September with regular updates, and hopefully presenting at the International Kotesol Conference in Seoul in October.  

No comments: