|ESL Teaching Resume Tips|
1. 1 page! Nobody wants to read more than this.
2. Relevant things only. Nobody cares what your BA was in it's not something directly related to English, TESOL or education.
3. Don't list references. This is a big waste of space and it's assumed that you'll have these.
4. Don't mention the obvious. For example, you know how to use a computer or the Internet. Doesn't everybody these days?
5. The picture. Get one professionally done! This is the most important thing.
For even more tips about your ESL teaching resume and a sample tip, be sure to check out my book on Amazon:How to Get a University Job in South Korea.