Thursday, November 8, 2012

Homework for the Second Conditional

My most recent homework assignment.  And, because I hate the following:

1. fighting with the copy machine
2. dealing with paperwork, 
3. killing the environment
4. not letting students use tech when they love it 
  
...I only put this assignment up on Twitter and then they have to send it to me electronically.

Homework #4 (4%) “If I had a million dollars”

Finish time:  Monday, November 12, 10pm.

***if 2 are the same, 2 people= “0/4” ***

In the USA or Canada, if you have $1 000 000, you are considered to be rich.  In Korea, that’s 1,091,300,000 Won.  That’s a lot of money!  For a Christmas present, your mother or father bought you a lotto ticket.  You checked the numbers and you won!  $1 000 000.  What would you do with it?

Write 5-6 sentences explaining what you will do with the money.  

“If I had a million dollars, I would.....”

Send it to me on Twitter, or email, or Kakao Talk. 

No comments: