Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What People are Searching For

archives
Back into the Archives

Going back way into the archives to help people find what they're searching for. Some pretty recent stuff too. Anyway, here are what people have been looking for in the past month:

If I Had a Million Dollars Lesson Plan. Perfect for when you're studying the second conditional.

University Jobs in Korea

The Best Teaching Jobs in South Korea

University Korea Textbook

Korea vs Taiwan ESL

Serial Podcast ESL

For lesson plans and ESL activities delivered straight to your inbox every week, sign-up for my mailing list here. As a bonus, when I finish my next book in a couple weeks about ESL Speaking Activities and Games for Teenagers and Adults, anyone on my list at that time will get it free.


No comments: