Saturday, April 25, 2015

39 No-Prep/Low-Prep ESL Speaking Activities for Teenagers and Adults

esl speaking activities
 ESL Speaking Activities for Teenagers and Adults


Good news my readers! My editor and I have been working away like busy beavers writing and editing a book filled with 39 of my favorite ESL speaking activities for adults. The book also has some teaching tips, advice for teaching very low level speaking classes, lesson plans, my favorite ESL speaking websites (besides this one!) and other goodness; it should be done in less than a month.


I plan to give the book away for free but only to members of my email list. When you join the list, you get an email about every week with some of my favorite ESL game and activity ideas (speaking, warm-ups/icebreakers, writing, etc.), websites I use to plan my own classes, lesson plans I’ve designed, book recommendations, and other good stuff.

Sign-up now. Free book coming soon!

  
      

   


No comments: